Grupo EULEN’s commitments with regards to corporate responsibility focuses on four main lines.
Quality and Environment
By publishing this Comprehensive Management System Policy, Grupo EULEN’s executive team is showing its commitment to high-quality management and environmental management, based on the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
We guarantee that the services provided are conducted in accordance with the principles of respect for the environment, an appropriate waste management, reducing environmental risks and the rational use of natural resources.
The quality management system is the basis for process optimization and customer satisfaction and is an added element of the overall management system of our activities. Improving the quality of our services has always been one of our goals.
Grupo EULEN supports several associations and foundations; cultural, musical, environmental…
- Fundación Instituto Bíblico y Oriental
- Fundación Colegio Internacional Peñacorada
- Atapuerca Foundation
- Integra Foundation
- Guggenheim Foundation
- Fundación Amigos Universidad de Navarra
- Fundación Colegio Libre de Eméritos
- Asociación Española del Pacto Mundial of the UN
The following programs were carried out through Instituto EULEN:
- Independent Employment Program, with individuals with cognitive and/or mental disabilities. Special plan, 2010-2013
- Social Inclusion Program for Female Victims of Domestic Violence 2012
- Program for At-risk Adolescents 2013
- Fundación Integra (childcare foundation)
- Dual Training Program 2014
- Direct Placement of Individuals with Disabilities 2014
- Literacy Program 2013-2014
We are also part of or participants in:
- Acción RSE (business organization for promoting CSR)
- Employment Program 2013
- Program for Individuals with Disabilities
- Direct Placement
- Literacy Program
- CSR Workshops 2013
- EULEN Chile Training Institute
- Managing Diversity 2014