Grupo EULEN’s commitments with regards to corporate responsibility focuses on four main lines.
Quality and Environment
By publishing this Comprehensive Management System Policy, Grupo EULEN’s executive team is showing its commitment to high-quality management and environmental management, based on the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
The quality management system is the basis for process optimization and customer satisfaction and is an added element of the overall management system of our activities. Improving the quality of our services has always been one of our goals.
We guarantee that the services provided are conducted in accordance with the principles of respect for the environment, an appropriate waste management, reducing environmental risks and the rational use of natural resources.
- Certifications: ISO 14001. The company, as part of its commitment to the environment and to sustainability, has implanted UNE-EN ISO 14001 in all its offices and services since 2000.
- Fundación Instituto Bíblico y Oriental
- Fundación Colegio Internacional Peñacorada
- Atapuerca Foundation
- Integra Foundation
- Guggenheim Foundation
- Fundación Amigos Universidad de Navarra
- Fundación Colegio Libre de Eméritos
- Asociación Española del Pacto Mundial of the UN
Grupo EULEN supports several associations and foundations; cultural, musical, environmental…