Solutions guaranteeing your security and that of your service
Protection against threats from the digital environment is no longer optional if you want to guarantee the security of your data and the information and communication systems used in your processes.
We maintain the security of your company and that of your clients through integral solutions and effective preventive systems against cyberattacks.
Storage systems, data transmission, process execution, etc. Our services cover all your security needs in the field of business management and for the control systems used in industrial environments (industrial cybersecurity), and do so throughout the life cycle of your company.
- We adapt to your structure, size, work team and objectives.
- We have a technical team with extensive experience in implementing effective solutions in cybersecurity and incident management.
Effective intervention for any IT emergency
EULEN Seguridad-CCSI-CERT is the name given to our cybersecurity operations center, a system for responding to IT emergencies and security incidents, developing both preventive and reactive measures against network attacks, threats and vulnerabilities.
This service provides 24-hour assistance, 365 days a year and holds UNE-EN 22301:2013, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certifications.
A global response against network attacks
EULEN Seguridad-CCSI-CERT is a member of the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), an international organization with over 400 current members worldwide. We contribute to the global and international response by different organizations, institutions and companies against network abuse.
Request information and quotation
- Consulting in cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity master plans.
- Information Security Management Systems.
- Technical cybersecurity offices.
- Personal Data Security and Regulatory Compliance
- Preparation of cybersecurity regulations.
- Risk analysis.
- Analysis, design and implementation of technical solutions.
- Securization of systems and communications.
- Intrusion testing and vulnerability checks.
- Prevention of data leaks.
- Forensic analysis and incident investigation.
- Audits: techniques, data protection and compliance with regulations.
- Training and awareness in cybersecurity.
- Security management.
- Analysis and response to security incidents.
- Monitoring and correlation of security events in real time.
- Monitoring the health of the technological infrastructure.
- Creation of security alerts and warnings.
- Identifying and evaluating new vulnerabilities and threats.
- Management of forensic evidence.
- Detection of credentials/corporate information exposed on the network (Internet and Deep Web).
- Detection of e-crime.